Friday, October 15, 2010

Google Webmaster Analytics Update 2010

Sometimes Images explain more than words J  (Saves Time too for think).

Today once I login into Google Analytics notices some enhancements there, reference image are attached too.

Instead of playing with words, I think I must keep my discussion to the point and be specific about Topic.

Here you go:

1.    Parameter handling as Separate Tab



2.       Inside Parameter Handling



3.       Search Queries



**Queries manually removed by me

4.       Links to your site

In a more in-depth look with 100 anchor text



5.       Keywords

Keywords shows variants of keywords as well.



Look forwards to hear from readers and researchers. J


No comments:

FeeD

Add to Google

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Search engine updates,Latest Updates in SEO, New updates in SEO

view my stats


View My Stats