Monday, January 5, 2009

Changing Contents without Changing Theme

Changing Contents without Changing Theme - A Strategy to Fight Duplicate Content Filter: Any better suggestion and a Good Name?
========================================

After Google's Duplicate Content Update, I was thinking about a new way to create unique content with the same theme.

It is quite easy to rearrange words, even sentence structures, and replace synonyms (unlike Semantic Markup) of several keywords through Microsoft Word. But, every human has a limitation and can't go beyond this & create large amount of versions of the same theme. One way or the other, some versions or portion of the versions will be redundant.

To resolve this, the best way is to involve several content developers or analyzer to replace synonyms and rearrange words & sentence structure while keeping the same theme. It can be quite handy for Affiliate Marketing websites.

Another way to do it is by providing the contents in French & Spanish. And assigning different French & Spanish Translators or Machine Translators to Translate the content back to English. And then allowing them to fine tune (proof-read) the contents. The reason I chose French & Spanish, is because the Machine Translation of French & Spanish is very smooth. Moreover, no two translations will be the same.

It can be done in 3 ways:
- With MS Word & Other Semantic/Thesaurus Tools (Something like Manual Semantic Markup)
- With Thematic Content Differentiators (English 2 English)
- With Translators (Multilingual to English)

Question-1: Can you suggest me any Good Name for this (Changing Contents without Changing Theme)?

My suggestions are:
- Themetic Content Differentiation/Alteration
- Semantic Differentiation/Alteration
- Natural or Organic Semantic Parsing/Differentiation
- Manual Semantic Markup

I would be pleased to know your choice among these suggestions. However, would highly appreciate innovative name.

Question-2: Do you have any better suggestion about Differentiating Thematic Contents?

Note: The reason I don't like Semantic Markup, is because it may become Black Hat in future and Search Engines rewards people working the hard way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I have blog for SEO, pls share your klowledge with SEO Experts.

FeeD

Add to Google

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Search engine updates,Latest Updates in SEO, New updates in SEO

view my stats


View My Stats